1. Sleep at least 6 hours a night, aim for 7.5 hours.
2. Exercise at least 3 times a week.
3. Continue to drink more water.
4. Go to ballet and yoga at least once a week.
5. Be able to do a split and pull-up by the end of the year.
1. Participate at least once each class.
2. Do homework at least a day ahead of the deadline.
3. Review previous material before the next class for 5 minutes.
1. Spend at least 5 hours a week working on Jezie.
2. Stay focused and produce high quality work in a short period of time.
3. Set goals and go above and beyond what is asked.
1. Limit social media to 15 minutes a day.
2. Spend 15 minutes every night before bed journaling and reflecting.
3. Spend at least an hour a week creating art.
4. Think more positively.
5. Volunteer at least once a month.