Aug 12, 2013

One more time, sitting in a silent stare.

It's two am and I can't stop thinking about how everyone is leaving for college soon. It won't hit me fully until my friends actually start moving into their dorms. I don't even know what I will feel when that happens.

"It's just strange to see a place that I've become so accustomed to just become my past. I'm watching it become my past and I can't really do anything but accept that it's my past and those memories and those people and this time."

Revisiting my old tumblr always makes me extremely nostalgic. Seeing everything that I've gone through and experienced in high school. How much life changes and how I'm getting older and how different things are now. And how different they will be in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment